We always strive to provide clear and cost effective advice.
Family and relationship breakdown can be extremely distressing. The sympathetic, professional and practical advice that we can offer ensures that whatever area of family law you require advice and assistance with your matter will be handled with empathy and efficiency.
Most difficulties can be resolved through negotiation but we are also experienced in representing clients on occasions when court proceedings become necessary.
We deal with:
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation and Separation Agreements
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Matrimonial Finances, to include complex issues such as business interests, farm & agricultural cases, police service pensions and cases involving a proceeds of crime aspect
- Children Issues, including international child abduction
- Family law relating to unmarried couples, including proceeds under Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (ToLATA)
- Domestic Violence, including non-molestation and occupation orders
- Civil Partnership & same sex marriage
- Advice for grandparents
- Spousal maintenance and child maintenance
Many people now choose to cohabit rather than marry. Whilst we are able to provide advice in relation to divorce and distribution of matrimonial finances, we are also experienced in dealing with relationship breakdown where parties are not married. Often the relationship breakdown of a cohabiting couple can involve issues of finance and property as well as consideration of children.
As recognition of Pre-Nuptial Agreements by the courts has increased it has become more usual for couples to enter into an agreement at the commencement of their relationship. Protection of family assets can be of great importance for parties who are considering living together and sharing finance.
You can view our Family Law Terms of Business here.
For Family Law enquiries please use this form
The Family Law Team
“Alex – Thank you for all your hard work and kindness. You and your colleagues are first class and I would recommend you very highly to anybody in need. Once again, thank you!”
We understand just how stressful a breakdown of your relationship can be and how important it is to choose the right Lawyer for you.
Therefore we offer a FREE 30 minute initial appointment so that you can come in and meet one of our friendly team of Family Lawyers before making any financial commitment to us.